Diamond Cat has a current value of 5,000,000,000 gems as a starting price for the Normal version.
- Recently updated -
DIAMOND CAT VALUE
Dark Matter: N/A
Diamond Cat is a Pet Simulator X Exclusive pet that you could obtain by purchasing the Diamond Pack Exclusive, 50B Diamonds pack that costs 4,500 Robux. The chance of hatching this pet is 99% without any boosts, so you will most likely get it if you purchase the Pack, the chance of hatching the Huge Diamond Cat is 1%, which means you need to be extremely lucky to be able to hatch the Huge Version. It was released as a part of the Trading Update in February 2023
- The Diamond Cat value above is in gems and it’s accurate & updated and calculated using verified trades from experienced Pet Sim X traders, pet demand, past sales data, in-game trading stats, and other metrics.
- It has over 2 re-skins.
- The current demand for it is very high.
- It also has a Huge version that was released with the update.
- It’s almost sure that you will obtain this pet if you buy the pack.