Huge Diamond Cat has a current value of 230,000,000,000 gems as a starting price for the Normal version and goes up to 1,500,000,000,000 for the Rainbow version.
- Recently updated -
HUGE DIAMOND CAT VALUE
Dark Matter: N/A
Huge Diamond Cat is a Pet Simulator X Exclusive pet that you could obtain by purchasing the Diamond Pack Exclusive, 50B Diamonds pack that costs 4,500 Robux. The chance of hatching this pet is 1% without any boosts, the chance of hatching the Normal Diamond Cat is 99%, which means you need to be extremely lucky to be able to hatch the Huge Version. It was released as a part of the Trading Update in February 2023.
- The Huge Diamond Cat value above is in gems and it’s accurate & updated and calculated using verified trades from experienced Pet Sim X traders, pet demand, past sales data, RAP price, and other metrics.
- It has over 3 re-models.
- The current demand for it is very high.
- It also has a non-huge version.
- It’s very hard to hatch.